The preview of patch 8.3 continues with our update about the racials of the allied races. In this article we’ll cover all of the racial abilities for both the Vulpera and Mechagnome. I am sure you’ll find either one of them to be exactly for your taste. The Mechagnome has some futuristic elements added as their racials. On the other side, the Vulpera has some neat effects added and a cutscene as well. You can find our previous article covering the arrival of the allied races here.
The Vulpera racial abilities include a classic scavenger type of themed fantasy. A good example of this is finding an extra satchel of goods when killing a humanoid. Almost all of the active racial abilities for the Vulpera are based on the “scavanger” theme.
These are the following racials for the Vulpera:
- Bag of Tricks – Pull your chosen trick from the bag and use it on target enemy or ally. Enemies take 14 damage, while allies are healed for 28.
- Rummage Your Bag – Change the contents of your Bag of Tricks. Now where did you put that…?
- Make a Camp – Make a camp at this location. Can only be used outdoors.
- Return to Camp – Return to your camp.
- Fire Resistance – Reduces Fire damage taken by 1%.
- Nose For Trouble – When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.
- Vulpera Survival Kit – You have a chance to find an additional satchel of goods when you kill a humanoid.
The racial abilities for the Mechagnomes are suited to their style of course. They have neat engineering additions for a good use. One of them includes a locked door opener. They also have an additional robot bodyguards to aid you in a fight.
These are the following racials for the Mechagnome:
- Combat Analysis – You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 50, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.
- Hyper Organic Light Originator – Summon Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes.
- Mastercraft – You function as a personal Blacksmithing Anvil, Cooking Fire, and Mining Forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.
- Re-Arm – When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.Re-Attached – You’ve recently Re-Armed and cannot benefit from it again.
- Skeleton Pinkie – Allows opening of locked chests and doors that require a skill level up to 100.
There’s a really good video that covers and shows all the racial abilities for both the Vulpera and Mechagnome that you can check out. It is uploaded on Youtube by Dalaran Gaming and you can find it here.