Shadowlands, World of Warcraft’s next expansion scheduled to launch at Q4, is bringing a lot of new features to the game. As for every expansion, Shadowlands has Quality of Lifes changes too! Instead of looking through Alpha notes, we gathered them here for your ease. This list will be updated as new features are added.
Some of these changes might not actually be a Quality of Life changes, but deserve to be here.
- 12 Mounts can now fly! All the 12 unicorn mount (i.e. Lucid Nightmare) can now fly. You can now show them off.
- A new command added to initiate Countdown Timer! You can now use /countdown to send a count down. Only raid & party leaders and assistants can use this command. This will help players without addons.
- Some items crafted by professions have Optional Reagents. The optional reagents will grant the crafted item specific things (like specific stats or item level upgrade)
- This is an answer to the problem created by the Battle for Azeroth professions items. Sometimes you had to buy tons of material to create the item with optimal stats. This can be counted as QoL change
- Gamepad Support! Shadowlands alpha added support to Gamepads. This is due to accessibility reasons. World of Warcraft will not be brought to Consoles
- One Demon Hunter per realm restriction will be removed with Shadowlands Pre-patch!
- Pathfinder requirement to fly in Draenor and Broken Isles is removed in Shadowlands. You can train them with gold at level 30
- Unread mails are now displayed at the character login screen.
- You can now pin a location on map and share it to party! This makes it a lot easier to share desired location without use of Addons like TomTom.
- Main storyline quests are now more distinct from normal quests with updated quest marker!
- A new option has been added in the graphics to reduce non-essential spells (like other players spells) displayed
This is the list of all Quality of Life changes in Shadowlands so far. Probably much more changes are going to happen as Shadowlands progress further. Let us know if we missed any!