Server: Mal’ganis – US (Horde)
- 8:15-11:15pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday
- Optional raids will be on the weekend for alts and friends/family guild members. Anyone above the requested requirement is allowed to attend.
Note about below:
You are not required to live in NY or the surrounding areas to join <Murlocs>
What we’re about:
- We’re a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).
- We have monthly meetups in Manhattan/Brooklyn for dinner, games, and more!
- Our main focus is guild fun, without a happy guild to log into each day, playing the game can seem stale and gets old quickly.
We are aiming for a “Guild Completion” of each tier while the content is still relevant, on Mythic Difficulty. This doesn’t mean we aren’t attempting high world rankings (we are), but we want to focus on enjoying each other, and then the game.
- Limit memes to World of Warcraft: We’re a guild of many types of people. Some may not have the same sense of humor that you do, and while that’s perfectly fine, we want to keep the focus on the game, not about politics, race, or religion.
- Raid Attendance: We require all raiders inform officers at least 6 hours before raid if you’re not going to be able to show up on time (8:15pm EST), there are exceptions, however be aware that poor attendance will jeopardize your position as a core raider.
- BOEs and Farming Materials: If you find a BOE during raid hours the item must be donated to the guild bank where it will be sold and gold will go towards repairs and flasks/feasts. We also ask that you spend an hour each week farming materials. If all raiders dedicated 1 hour/week to farming, we would have enough materials to create flasks/feasts for the whole week.
- Loot Process: All loot that can be traded, will be traded to Protoroar, even if it is an upgrade so we can roll with loot council enabled. The guild needs to gear everyone up at an even pace to ensure safe progression.
- Required Addons:
That’s it for now! Please reach out to any officers if you have questions.